Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Djedjotronic "Bugle" & "Tetris" - New release on Boys Noise records

New release from Djedjotronic on the Boys Noize record label. Djedjotronic is super talented.  He can produce quality electro, as well as ghetto booty beats (one of my personal favorites from him is "Dirty & Hard"), and with this release he bangs out techno.  "Tetris" is my favorite, I can play it over and over and not get sick of it.  Solid bass line, hypnotic bleeps and the percussion to match. This track is fire! Even if the techno side of things isn't your cup of tea and you only like the electro vibe, I think you'll still dig on this tune."Bugle" is an ok cut, my only criticism is that it can get a little too glitchy for my taste.  Don't get me wrong I like glitchy, just something about it doesn't do it for me.  I do enjoy the nice break down though.

BNR TRAX 07: DJEDJOTRONIC-BUGLE/TETRIS (PREVIEW) by Boysnoize Records

No comments:

Post a Comment